All crash frame (lifting frame) can be designed and manufactured to meet the client’s bespoke requirements using relevant industry standard (DNV 2.7-1).
All of our equipment is certified to DNV 2.7-1 standard and is fully certified from material selection through final load testing and every step in between. Data books are available for the complete manufacturing process for each products.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified
- Multiple sizes available
- Safe for offshore transportation
- Marine grade paint/coating
- DNV 2.7-1 certified slings
- DNV 2.7-1 certified pad-eyes
- Load tested
- NDT / MPI tested
- DNV-certified frame: meets all requirements of DNV 2.7-1
- Lifting capabilities: (4) lifting lugs (product complies with all applicable DNV standards and regulations)
- 4-legged sling assembly with 45 degree sling angle
- Front loading design
- Fork lift: 4-way fork lift entry
- Transport frames come with DNV certified slings.
Frame Construction: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel.